Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge has just ‘exploded’ while charging
A phone user in America claims that their Galaxy S7 Edge has exploded while charging – after they returned their Note 7, according to Phone Arena.
Images of the charred were shown off online by an unnamed worker at one of the big American phone networks.
The decision to scrap the Note 7 less than two months after launch could end up costing the company £13 billion – in one of the most costly product failures in history.
The move followed multiple reports that even the newly released Galaxy Note 7 phones, which had been offered as replacements for the recalled fire-prone phones, also overheated or caught fire.
Originally posted 2016-10-26 13:11:13.
Take a look at the very first production Tesla Model 3
It’s here: The first ever production Model 3 has rolled of Tesla’s assembly line, andRead More
Sir Clive Sinclair’s ZX Spectrum Vega+ portable will be out this October
A new portable version of the classic Speccy computer will be released next month, withRead More